Rehabilitation Center Access Technology
Go to college
Get a job
Keep your job
Live your dreams
Apps for Life
iOS ● Mac ● Microsoft ● Android
Access Technology Overcomes Barriers
- Customized training in accessible technology expands opportunities for people seeking employment, education, or a richer quality of life.
- Classes designed for people who are blind or have low vision.
- Day workshops or intensive week-long instruction, one-on-one or in small classes.
- Highly-trained, experienced Assistive Technology Specialists provide instruction using state-of-the-art technology and devices.
- Historic dormitory offers cozy, home-like, group living, and community for eligible participants from across the country.
Flick… Swipe… Tap… Transition with Technology
For more information:
Bonnie Gouzie (link to her email)
Director of Access Technology and Employment Services
207.774.6273 ext. 3306
Jump to main menu
COME WALK WITH US on October 15, 2016!
Do you shop online? Proceeds from over 100 stores go to support The Iris Network if you click above to shop with no additional cost to you!