The Sunshine Club
Hi! My name is Betty Soule and I am the current President of The Sunshine Club. The Sunshine Club was founded On October 2, 1996 by June Plisga. We are a support group for the blind & visually impaired, and have been meeting at the Lobster Trap for 20 years now. We would like to welcome you to our club! Below, you can find some useful information about our group:
- The Sunshine Club meets the first Tuesday of every month, unless a holiday falls on the day of a meeting.
- We meet all year round, Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. The only rule in the winter months is if there is a bad snow or ice storm, and if there is NO SCHOOL, than we also cancel our meeting.
- To help with expenses, the members of The Sunshine Club pay monthly dues of $1.00.
- Also to help with expenses, The Sunshine Club hosts a 50/50 raffle at each meeting.
- There are also gift drawing at each meeting.
- The club pays for all taxi rides to and from the meetings for local members.
Note: Call ELITE TAXI @ 872-2221
Welcome to our club!
President (Home # 872-2967) (Cell # 557-5181)
5 Bolduc Ave, Winslow, Maine 04901
Jump to main menu
Related Support Groups Links
COME WALK WITH US on October 15, 2016!
Do you shop online? Proceeds from over 100 stores go to support The Iris Network if you click above to shop with no additional cost to you!