Mission Vision Values
- Helping people who are visually impaired or blind attain independence and community integration.
- Building a world where no person is limited by visual impairment or blindness and everyone is an advocate for eye health and the needs of people who are visually impaired or blind.
- The Iris Network recognizes the diverse aspirations and abilities of people who are visually impaired or blind.
- Our services are based on respect for each individual’s right to self-direction through informed choices.
- We believe that the education and integration of all individuals will result in a stronger society.
COME WALK WITH US on October 15, 2016!
Do you shop online? Proceeds from over 100 stores go to support The Iris Network if you click above to shop with no additional cost to you!